Monday, April 22, 2013

Steam Punk Templates - 2

Doesn't the "Orange" look terrific? It's my favourite.

This continues to be a busy week, with local & interstate orders posted today.  Tonight I'm working on the U.S. orders - at only $10 postage (plus $15 for 5 templates in the set) it's a popular purchase.

I'm really enjoying connecting with other enthusiastic quilters from the other side of the world.  Remember, it's easy for me to personalise your templates, by etching your name or initials on each piece.  Patterns can be purchased from "Jen Kingwell Designs" or through "Amitie.

Last weekend I managed to squeeze in a visit to the historic Royal Melbourne Exhibition Building, to see the Australian Quilt Convention. Saw some amazing quilts, intriguing gadgets and quite a few old friends.

As for next weekend,  I'm well and truly looking forward to our Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild sewing day - seems I can't get enough of anything "quilt-related" - just love it!

Cheers for now, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you :)